Conservatory Canada Awards
Provincial Medals for Excellence in Grades 1-10
- Medals are awarded in each grade or level for each province
- Medals are awarded to the candidate receiving the highest mark (minimum of 85%) for the academic year
- Medals are awarded in each practical instrument area as well as for theory and history
- Classical and Contemporary Idioms streams receive separate medals
- Candidates taking partial practical or theoretical examinations are not eligible
The Associate (ACCM) Medal for Excellence
A Medal for Excellence will be awarded in each academic year to the candidate for the Associate (Performer) or Associate (Teacher) diplomas who receives the highest average mark of all required practical and co-requisite subjects for the respective instrument or voice.
To be eligible a candidate must:
- have a minimum of 80% and a minimum of 70% in their written co-requisites
- complete the practical examination in one sitting
Conservatory Canada Scholarships
- Conservatory Canada Scholarships are awarded based on examination results
- Candidates taking partial examinations are not eligible
- Scholarships are not dependent upon candidates having completed all theory and history requirements
- All of our endowed scholarships are invested with and managed by the London Community Foundation.
Travel & Study Scholarships
Each year Conservatory Canada offers a Masterclass weekend to senior pianists and vocalists (alternating annually) who achieve a high standing in our examinations. Six deserving students are invited to come to London to take part in two days of private lessons, masterclasses and a recording session with an internationally renowned clinician. The weekend culminates with performances during the Conservatory Canada Convocation ceremony.