Register for Conservatory Canada's Online Theory Course
CONSERVATORY CANADA Examiner, Roxanne McGahey, has developed an online, interactive theory course that will help to excite, inspire and motivate students to success!
This CC-based course presents theory in a well organized, multi-faceted format that appeals to students while providing a much-needed service to teachers and parents. This is done by providing theory modules that can be watched online, making it convenient for students with busy schedules.
Check out the following:
• A course specializing in CONSERVATORY CANADA curriculum
• Theory modules that range from 10 to 25 minutes
• Access to an online "Theory Club"
• All modules presented as video with voice-over
• Thorough comprehension as the student is able to watch the module as many times as required
• A "concept" rather than a "time of lesson" approach
• Assignments marked within 24 hours
• Written evaluations of assignments
• Online support is there when needed
When you purchase any of these theory courses (Theory 1, 2, 3 and 4) you are purchasing a complete package that includes online support, marked assignments, and access to a theory teacher at your convenience. As well, the cost of the examination is included AND a customized examination module which will go through in detail everything a student will need to achieve success in their exam. This will also include a sample examination which will be marked by us and feedback given on how to achieve a higher mark.
We're here to help you every step of the way and that's what makes this unique - a combination of traditional teaching techniques using technology "the old fashioned way".
>>Click here to view a sample.
Price: $420 per course
*Includes instruction and examination - a package valued at over $1000. The workbook ($30 value) can be purchased through your local music retailer.