Online Theory Course Now Available!
CONSERVATORY CANADA Examiner, Roxanne McGahey, has developed an online, interactive theory course that will help to excite, inspire and motivate students to success!
This CC-based course presents theory in a well organized, multi-faceted format that appeals to students while providing a much-needed service to teachers and parents. This is done by providing theory modules that can be watched online, making it convenient for students with busy schedules.
Check out the following:
- A course specializing in CONSERVATORY CANADA curriculum
- Theory modules that range from 10 to 25 minutes
- Access to an online "Theory Club"
- All modules presented as video with voice-over
- Thorough comprehension as the student is able to watch the module as many times as required
- A "concept" rather than a "time of lesson" approach
- Assignments marked within 24 hours
- Written evaluations of assignments
- Online support is there when needed