Conservatory Canada Improvisation Interactive Webinars - REGISTER TODAY!
Conservatory Canada Improvisation interactive Webinars Fall 2012: David Story Workshops
The six sessions will cover teacher strategies and lesson plans to assist your students to feel both confident and pleased with the improvisation component in Conservatory Canada Contemporary Idioms.
- Session 1 - Levels 1 and 2
- Session 2 - Levels 3 and 4
- Session 3 - Levels 5 and 6
- Session 4 - Levels 7 and 8
- Session 5 - Level 9
- Session 6 - Level 10
Mr. Story will present simple lessons plans, apps, and web assets for both the professional development of Teacher and Student. We will work with a Blues and Free Improvisation approach. Step one will be to dispel the myths of what improvisers actually do.
This will help everyone feel much more confident with this activity.
- Blues scales
- Blues licks
- Chord voicings appropriate for each level
- Web resources
- iPhone and iPad apps!
- Playing from a fake book 101
- In the upper levels “Jazz Piano 101”