Rediscover the Social Importance of Music
This multi-day musical event invites your musical community to get involved and celebrate who you are and where you are in the hopes of strengthening your connection with the universal fun and play that can be found in making music
The workshop session options will be led by Paul Coates, Director of Outreach, CONSERVATORY CANADA™
This multi-day musical event will...
- acknowledge the social importance of making music
- explore the sense of fun and play that can be found in music-making
- celebrate kids, teachers, parents and community
- reflect the artistic personality of your community
Workshop Session Options
- Workshop for teachers
- Private Lessons
- Master Classes
- Family Night
- Discussions for parents/teachers
- Choral Evening
- Other Ideas
Needed: Community Champions!
- Resources available for Community Champions
- Tool kit: publicity tools, location suggestions, templates of program structure, evaluation kit, fundraising ideas
- Collaboration with CC organizing team
If you would like to have more information on how to book a multi-day musical event in your community please contact mail [at] conservatorycanada [dot] ca or give us a call at 1-800-461-5367.
Want to learn more about this event and Paul Coates? Check out the detailed story here!